Securing your business requires much more than just a lock and key. Access Controls allow you to authorize entry and to always know who is in your facility, where, and when.
Access Controls are IP-based keyless entry solutions equipped with full software features to ensure reliable managing and real-time 24/7/365 monitoring of your facility’s entrance points.
»Benefits Access Control security can provide for any facility:
- Monitor your facility’s entrance points in real time and 24/7
- IP-based and uses your business’ existing Internet. Since the software is web-based, it makes for easy remote management on any computer.
- Keyless entry using fobs, photo badges, iris scans, or fingerprints. One fob can open any door in any facility and be used in multiple locations.
- Supports an unlimited number of doors and users
- Operates through power and network outages
- Hosted and highly secure
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Employee time monitoring tool
- Control who enters the facility by keeping the door permanently locked and using buzz-in entry buttons
- Software allows for system events and alarms to be displayed on any computer.
- Map views, alarm activity can be controlled by icons on the map
- Record keeping and archiving
- Drag and drop and easy one-click alarm arming and disarming
- Eliminates need to ever replace keys
- Disable terminated employees’ fobs immediately
- Control locking and unlocking to prohibit entry to certain areas of the facility at certain times.
Access Technologies partnered with Quintron to provide our customers with government standard Access Control security.
To learn more about Access Technologies’ Access Control systems visit www.physicalsecurityalbuquerque.com